I received this product for free, in exchange for an honest review. The opinions expressed in his post are 100% my own!
With a little time off from school, I got into some things that I've neglected, including doing Zumba and my version of yoga. Long story short, I wasn't ready for that life and experienced some muscle aches that left me questioning life. Now, usually I take a hot bath/shower, throw some topical pain cream on and take a few ibuprofen then call it a night. However, I just received NextRelief's Cooling Pain relief topical pain cream via Intellifluence (cool site that links you brands for sponsorship and partnerships) and decided to give it a go.
According to their site, NextRelief, "harnesses the power of arnica, aloe, tea tree oil, and more to soothe and relax your muscles and joints". I can appreciate that it's made in the USA and contains natural ingredients. A quick search, shows it contains similar ingredients that other topical pain relief products contain, so I decided to give it a go.
I had some knee pain and spread a little of the menthol scented light green cream on my knee.
- It absorbed well and as with most pain relief creams the scent lasted for about half an hour before it was noticeable.
- The scent isn't overpowering.
- It wasn't a greasy/oily mess.
- It didn't sting or provide that immediate cooling sensation, it was more of a gradual cooling.
- It provided some pain relief but I still needed to take an ibuprofen.
- On a pain relief scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being no relief and 5 being full relief - I would give it a 3.