We love free stuff - freebies, samples, sweepstakes, giveaways, etc., if there’s a chance we’re getting something free - we’re on it! With our time-lines and news-feeds filled with links to various giveaways and free samples, we decided to dedicate an on-going frequently (weekly) updated post to all FREE STUFF.
- Have a dedicated email account for samples. Almost all freebies require you submit an email address and agree to receive a newsletter (you can easily opt-out after confirming your sample) and you'll likely have your email overwhelmed with newsletters and confirmations for any samples you requested. Google or Yahoo are great choices.
- Obtain a google voice number for samples that request a phone number. This protects your personal number from spam and other unsolicited calls. You can easily screen calls & the voice mails to the Google voice number are easily transcribed into texts that are sent to your phone/email.
- Have a reliable address to receive the samples. Some samples and most product review sites send multiple items/products and cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
- VonBeau - "provides direct links to companies offering amazing deals, free products & sweepstakes". One of TRP's go-to sites for over 5 yrs., Jamie (the Admin) is a force to be reckoned with as she offers one of the most comprehensive lists (with unique opportunities not found elsewhere on the web) that she updates DAILY.
- MySavings.com - offers an updated list of freebies, contests, and giveaways that you can request to come straight to your inbox. Great companion to VonBeau, if you'd like to make sure you've covered all the available offers for the day.
- SnagFreeSamples - provides a curated list of free samples, deals, and sweepstakes from across the web. The inbox request allows you to customize - between one email daily or several emails as offers become available.
- Swaggable - "a platform for users to try new products that they are interested in! Sign-up to try great new products for free! After trying a product you complete a short, honest review and you're on to your next free swag. It's that simple!"
- New products pop up weekly and vary from personal care, healthy and green living products, gluten, nut, and other allergen free foods and snacks. I've gotten actual samples and at times coupons or vouchers for free products.
- House Party - makes it easy to have a party in your own home & get exclusive access to awesome products, sponsored by the brands you love, for you and your friends. We provide the fun, you provide food, your friends and feedback and promise to have an amazing time. By hosting, you and your guests get to try their products and receive an incredible Party Pack chock full of goodies! You don’t pay anything or sell anything. It’s a no-pressure party. Just tell us what you and your guests think.
- Competition for parties are stiff and many are geared towards certain states, areas with certain retailers, or interests such as sports or cars. I've gotten 4 party kits since joining in 2013.
- There's also their Chatterbox - program, not exactly party kits but free samples or trials of products and services.
- Crowdtap – is a platform for improved brand engagement. Members participates in polls and questionnaires and product samplings, helping Brands to develop products; share branded content and earn Amazon gift-cards and other incentives.
- Crowdtap has the most opportunities for sampling with over 60 brands currently active on the site, from pet-food to make-up, to snack bar, to household cleaning products. The more you engage with the site the better your chances of getting picked for sampling campaigns. Content is updated daily and for every 1000 points gained, you receive a $5 Amazon gift card. I’ve been a member since 2014 and have earned over $700 in gift cards and participated in over 15 samplings.
- Mom's Meet – a community of moms (and parents & grandparents in general) that “offers group opportunities to sample free natural, organic and eco products and services, the chance to connect with like-minded moms online and in person and build your blog’s reach” (for Blog Ambassadors!). So much more than product sampling, Moms Meet is a community and provides information on healthy living.
- The product samplings are
some of the best on the web, sending multiple samples (always enough to
share with your group, friends, and family). I’ve participated in over 10
samplings with my group, since joining in 2014, and the support from Moms
Meet is very responsive.
- Smiley360 – “an online community of influential consumers who try products and experiences for free and share their opinions with others. Members receive offers and products from the biggest brands and share their experience with that brand, as well as with friends, family, coworkers, neighbors and other consumers”.
- To increase your chances to qualify for campaigns, complete your profile in full (this helps them link you to brands) and link to ALL your social media accounts. Having been a member since 2013, I’ve participated in over 20 campaigns from Mucinex to o.b Tampons.
- BzzAgent – “a community/network of consumers who voluntarily participate in word-of-mouth (WOM) campaigns for a variety of products and services. Members try products and services, then share their honest opinions about them”
- Completing your initial profile in full, answering surveys regularly, and actively participating in Mini-Bzz activities (hen not in a campaign) also increases your chances of being picked for a campaign. I’ve been a member since 2015 and have participated in 8 product sampling campaigns from Febreze air freshener to Tropicana Orange juice – all full-sized products shipped to me.
- Influenster - is "a FREE community of 3 million+ that offers members the opportunity to interact with brands, provide and browse product reviews by real shoppers, participate in sampling opportunities through their "VoxBoxes" based on your social media influence”. I've been with them since 2015 and have participated in over 10 campaigns and VoxBoxes from tea and snacks to Make-up.
- Completing your Snaps (mini survey/product reviews) increases your chances of being picked for a VoxBox. They also have an app that makes participating easy. FELLAS – they are actively looking for males to participate…. Sign up today!