Random Ratchetivities - You Earned It!
With that, here are some venues, activities, and events over this weekend (May 19th -21st) for my Ratchet Professionals to get into:
- Join Union Hall NYC for a 90's Summer Jam Sing-Along - We all know that music's best time happened in the 90s - (Montel Jordan & the Macarena, you know those were your jams!) " Enjoy all your jams, themed drinks, and a chance to win some Swag. Tickets are $10
- For our Vegan, vegetarian, and plant-based foodies, check out the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival. There will be samples, swag bags, and panel discussions. Tickets run from $30 - $75. The festival runs from Saturday to Sunday.
- Plan to Netflix & Chill: here's what's new on Netflix:
- Available May 19
- BLAME!—NETFLIX ORIGINAL FILM
- Laerte-se—NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- The Keepers: Season 1—NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Season 3—NETFLIX ORIGINAL
- Available May 20
- What's With Wheat (2017)
- Available May 21
- Inglourious Basterds (2009)
- They Call Us Monsters (2017)
- Grand Central Food Block Party Series #1 - Friday, May 19 @41st Street from 3rd – Lexington Ave.
- The 9th Avenue International Food Festival - Saturday May 20-21, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm @ Ninth Avenue between 42nd and 57th Street
- Graham Avenue Fiesta - Saturday, May 20 @ Graham Ave. from Boerum St. to Broadway
- Astoria Spring Festival - Sunday, May 21 @31 St Street, Queens
- Fabulous 5th Avenue Festival - Sunday, May 21 @Fifth Avenue from St. John to 12th Street, Brooklyn
- Bryant Park Community Fair - Sunday, May 21 @ 41st Street from 6th – 7th Ave.
The plans for tonight - Hitting the Fat Black PussyCat for drinks with my Tribe! In the area? Stop by and shout us out!
What are your plans for the weekend? How do you like to let loose?